We are excited to announce a summer training program that will get our members out playing the beautiful
game at our beautiful home fields of Agnew in a fun and safe manner.
Our first priority is player and community safety. Due to the impact of Covid-19, Washington State and Washington Youth Soccer(WYS) have established return to play requirements for all youth soccer programs to follow. We want to be especially cautious in protecting the ability of our club and all others in our state to safely return to legitimate select level of play with our long term partner the North Puget Sound League.
We’ve designed a fun training experience that will help your players continue to develop their maximum potential in the interim. In compliance with current requirements, Storm King FC’s specific return-to-play plan has been approved by Clallam County Department of Health and Human Services, Clallam County Parks and Recreation Department and WYS. You can view that plan here (https://www.stormkingsoccer.com/Default.aspx?tabid=920577).
Summer Training Program
• No tryouts! All registrants will be welcome to participate in this new club experience
• Technical & Tactical skill development through age appropriate activities
• Small sided games, team individual challenges, and drills centered around having fun
• Cross-team scrimmages within the club
• Full-sized games - when permitted by the phased Return to Play requirements
• At least 2 training sessions per week (July-October),
• Exclusive additional training and events partnering with Peninsula College
• All club activities will be conducted insuring a safe and fun soccer experience
• Training will begin with specific dates determined by your coach. Register Today!
• Non-refundable membership fee of $150
• Membership fees are due between 6/26 and 7/15
• We want all community members to have access to this unique Storm King FC experience during these challenging times. If you have any questions or need assistance please reach out to us.
Our goal is to offer this training and events as a safe and fun way for players to continue to develop skills at a high level in a safe soccer experience until North Puget Sound League play is possible. When Washington Youth Soccer and North Puget Sound League allow full league play to resume (all counties in phase 4), we will provide additional details regarding fees and events after the registration deadline of 6/26.